The Show? Leave A Rating: https://ratethispodcast.com/successstory
Join Our Free Slack Community To Up-Skill Yourself: bit.ly/3IY8kwK
About The Guest
Uri Levine is a renowned serial entrepreneur and disruptor with a remarkable track record of creating innovative solutions that transform industries. He co-founded Waze, the world’s leading driving traffic and navigation app, in 2007, which has since become an indispensable tool for over 750 million drivers globally. Waze’s acquisition by Google in 2013 for $1.1 billion marked a significant milestone in Uri’s entrepreneurial journey. Not content with just one success, Uri continued to make waves by being the first board member and investor in Moovit, often dubbed ‘Waze for public transportation,’ which was acquired by Intel for $1 billion in 2020, making it another monumental achievement.
Uri’s passion for disrupting inefficient markets and improving under-functioning services drives his entrepreneurial endeavors. He is also dedicated to spreading the entrepreneurial mindset, sharing his wisdom through public speaking engagements worldwide and leading academic workshops aimed at inspiring the next generation of thinkers and innovators. Uri Levine’s entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to solving ‘BIG problems’ make him a true visionary and a force for positive change in the startup world.
- 00:00 — Intro: Meet Uri Levine
- 02:46 — Startup Beginnings: Uri’s Origin Story
- 04:47 — First Startup Failure: Uri’s Lessons Learned
- 10:54 — Failing Fast: Knowing When to Exit
- 16:45 — Love the Problem, Not the Solution
- 21:28 — Sponsor: My First Million Podcast
- 22:01 — Finding Solutions: Uri’s Journey
- 25:45 — User-Centric Problem Solving
- 32:09 — Hiring Right: Key to Success
- 36:29 — Common Entrepreneurial Mistakes
- 37:54 — Scaling and Preparing to Exit
- 42:15 — Exit Strategies for Entrepreneurs
- 45:58 — Advice for Young Entrepreneurs
- 47:54 — Connect with Uri Levine
- 48:58 — Defining Success with Uri Levine
Podcast & Newsletter Sponsors
- HUBSPOT — https://hubspot.com/successpod
- MY FIRST MILLION PODCAST – https://www.youtube.com/@MyFirstMillionPod/
- MASTERWORKS — https://masterworks.art/successstory (Early Access)
- THE GOAL DIGGER PODCAST — https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- SHOPIFY — https://shopify.com/successstory
- NETSUITE — https://netsuite.com/scottclary
- FACTOR — https://factormeals.com/successpod50 (Code successpod50)
- BLINKIST — https://blinkist.com/clary
- MUNCH— https://www.getmunch.com/ (Promo Code: Success)
- HOSTINGER— https://hostinger.com/success
Watch on YouTube
What is the Success Story Podcast?
On this podcast, you’ll find interviews, Q&A, keynote presentations & conversations on sales, marketing, business, startups, and entrepreneurship.
The podcast is hosted by entrepreneur, business executive, author, educator & speaker, Scott D. Clary.
Scott will discuss some of the lessons he’s learned over his own career, as well as have candid interviews with execs, celebrities, notable figures, and politicians. All who have achieved success through both wins and losses, to learn more about their life, their ideas, and insights.
He sits down with leaders and mentors and unpacks their stories to help pass those lessons on to others through both experiences and tactical strategies for business professionals, entrepreneurs, and everyone in between.
Want to learn about games with growing jackpots on Fair Go? This material https://www.widgetbox.com/who-is-a-better-casino-player-male-or-female will detail the mechanics and probability of winning. Interested? Read to the end.
Host of the Success Story Podcast: https://www.successstorypodcast.com