Like The Show? Leave A Rating: https://ratethispodcast.com/successstory
About The Guest
Lloyed Lobo is the co-founder and president of Boast.ai, which automates access to billions in R&D tax credits and innovation incentives so companies can fuel their growth while preserving equity and avoiding red-tape. Armed with $123M USD in funding, Boast.ai is on a mission to help innovative companies become successful.
Lloyed also co-chairs Traction, a community of over 90k+ founders and tech professionals co-founded by Boast.ai, that brings leaders from the fastest growing companies like Shopify, Twilio, Slack, LinkedIn, GitHub, Cloudflare, and many more to share learnings on building, growing, and scaling startups via weekly webinars, regular meetups, and an annual conference.
- 00:00 — Intro
- 03:28 — Lloyed Lobo’s origin story
- 13:22 — Should the future of entrepreneurship be like HubSpot?
- 20:49 — How does an entrepreneur actually build a community?
- 47:15 — Doubling down all the effort on a single channel first or trying out different channels
- 58:20 — Lloyed’s thoughts on mental health
- 1:07:40 — Do all entrepreneurs suffer the same problems and issues?
- 1:20:00 — Where can people connect with Lloyed Lobo?
- 1:20:40 — The biggest challenge Lloyed Lobo has ever faced in his life
- 1:21:56 — The most impactful person in Lloyed Lobo’s life
- 1:22:47 — Lloyed Lobo’s book or podcast recommendation
- 1:25:40 — What would Lloyed tell his 20-year-old self?
- 1:26:35 — What does success mean to Lloyed Lobo?
Podcast & Newsletter Sponsors
- HUBSPOT – https://hubspot.sjv.io/successstorypod/
Watch on YouTube
What is the Success Story Podcast?
On this podcast, you’ll find interviews, Q&A, keynote presentations & conversations on sales, marketing, business, startups, and entrepreneurship.
The podcast is hosted by entrepreneur, business executive, author, educator & speaker, Scott D. Clary.
Scott will discuss some of the lessons he’s learned over his own career, as well as have candid interviews with execs, celebrities, notable figures, and politicians. All who have achieved success through both wins and losses, to learn more about their life, their ideas, and insights.
He sits down with leaders and mentors and unpacks their stories to help pass those lessons on to others through both experiences and tactical strategies for business professionals, entrepreneurs, and everyone in between.
Host of the Success Story Podcast: https://www.successstorypodcast.com
CEO/Founder of OnMi Patch: https://newsletter.scottdclary.com/
Write a Daily Business Newsletter to 40,000 People: https://newsletter.scottdclary.com/
Contact: Scott D. Clary MBA |416-522-5622 | firstname.lastname@example.org