Like The Show? Leave A Rating: https://ratethispodcast.com/successstory
Join Our Free Slack Community To Up-Skill Yourself: bit.ly/3IY8kwK
About The Guest
Dr. Rajiv J. Shah, current President of The Rockefeller Foundation, has been at the forefront of global humanitarian initiatives and public service. Under his leadership, the foundation harnesses the power of data, science, and innovation to enhance global well-being. Previously the USAID Administrator during the Obama administration, Dr. Shah pioneered transformative public-private collaborations and strategized solutions for global issues like food scarcity and energy poverty. He’s the author of “Big Bets: How Large-Scale Change Really Happens” slated for October 2023, offering a deep dive into the mechanisms of impactful change.
- 00:00 — Introduction
- 03:05 — Philanthropic Insights from Gates Foundation
- 05:50 — Social Responsibility in the Private Sector
- 07:58 — Lessons for World-Changing Entrepreneurs
- 10:32 — Dr. Shah’s Book: “Big Bets”
- 12:01 — Building Trust in Community Solutions
- 18:27 — Rallying Support for Humanitarian Missions
- 20:44 — The Requirement to Jump First
- 23:34 — Sponsor: The Goal Digger Podcast
- 24:18 — Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- 28:16 — Strategic Investment Decisions
- 30:41 — Team Building for Impact
- 32:18 — Innovation Disparities in Global Aid
- 40:36 — The Urgency of Renewable Energy
- 49:32 — Dr. Shah’s Definition of Success
Podcast & Newsletter Sponsors
- Hubspot — https://hubspot.com/
- ButcherBox — https://butcherbox.com/success (Code: success)
- Justin Wine — https://justinwine.com/ (Code: success)
- Indeed — https://indeed.com/clary
- The Goal Digger Podcast — https://firstname.lastname@example.org/
- DeleteMe — https://joindeleteme.com/success (Code: success)
- NetSuite — https://netsuite.com/scottclary/
- Factor — https://factormeals.com/successpod50 (Code: successpod50)
- HelloFresh — https://hellofresh.com/50successpod (Code: 50succespod)
- Munch — https://www.getmunch.com/ (Code: success)
- ZBiotics — https://zbiotics.com/success (Code: success)
What is the Success Story Podcast?
On this podcast, you’ll find interviews, Q&A, keynote presentations & conversations on sales, marketing, business, startups, and entrepreneurship.
The podcast is hosted by entrepreneur, business executive, author, educator & speaker, Scott D. Clary.
Scott will discuss some of the lessons he’s learned over his own career, as well as have candid interviews with execs, celebrities, notable figures, and politicians. All who have achieved success through both wins and losses, to learn more about their life, their ideas, and insights.
He sits down with leaders and mentors and unpacks their stories to help pass those lessons on to others through both experiences and tactical strategies for business professionals, entrepreneurs, and everyone in between.
Host of the Success Story Podcast: https://www.successstorypodcast.com