Like The Show? Leave A Rating: https://ratethispodcast.com/successstory
About The Guest
Dr. John Demartini is a polymath and a world-renowned human behavior expert. He has over 4 decades of research across multiple disciplines. His work has been described by students as the “most comprehensive body of work”, “an extensive library of wisdom” and “wisdom of the highest and most valuable order”.
Dr. Demartini’s mission and vision are to share knowledge and wisdom that empowers you to become a master of your own life and destiny.
He’s an internationally published author, a global educator, and the founder of the Demartini Method, a revolutionary tool in modern psychology.
- 00:00 — Intro
- 04:05 — Dr. John Demartini’s origin story
- 11:03 — When did Dr. Demartini realize that he wanted to help people upskill themselves?
- 17:23 — Walking through the framework of what Dr. Demartini has achieved in his career
- 28:27 — How can you identify your values, and how can you change them?
- 41:30 — Changing your values if they are not serving you
- 46:23 — Dr. Demartini’s learning process and becoming an expert in many different fields
- 1:02:44 — Controlling your subconscious mind
- 1:08:06 — Sources of learning back then vs sources of learning in today’s world
- 1:13:15 — Advice on choosing the best mentors
- 1:16:09 — The concept of speed reading and how to accomplish it
- 1:17:40 — How fast can an average person read a book and still assimilate knowledge?
- 1:20:27 — Dealing with intimidation
- 1:31:16 — Dr. Demartini’s view on depression and how to deal with it
- 1:38:53 — Where can people with depression go for help?
- 1:40:50 — What does success mean to Dr. John Demartini?
- 1:42:30 — Where can people connect with Dr. John Demartini?
Podcast & Newsletter Sponsors
- HUBSPOT – http://hubspot.sjv.io/successstorypod/
Watch on YouTube
What is the Success Story Podcast?
On this podcast, you’ll find interviews, Q&A, keynote presentations & conversations on sales, marketing, business, startups, and entrepreneurship.
The podcast is hosted by entrepreneur, business executive, author, educator & speaker, Scott D. Clary.
Scott will discuss some of the lessons he’s learned over his own career, as well as have candid interviews with execs, celebrities, notable figures, and politicians. All who have achieved success through both wins and losses, to learn more about their life, their ideas, and insights.
He sits down with leaders and mentors and unpacks their stories to help pass those lessons on to others through both experiences and tactical strategies for business professionals, entrepreneurs, and everyone in between.
Host of the Success Story Podcast: https://www.successstorypodcast.com
CEO/Founder of OnMi Patch: https://newsletter.scottdclary.com/
Write a Daily Business Newsletter to 40,000 People: https://newsletter.scottdclary.com/
Contact: Scott D. Clary MBA |416-522-5622 | email@example.com