Like The Show? Leave A Rating: https://ratethispodcast.com/successstory
Join Our Free Slack Community To Up-Skill Yourself: bit.ly/3IY8kwK
About The Guest
Chris Smith is the Co-Founder of Curaytor (an Inc. 500 fastest-growing business) and he was named top 4 best marketers under 40, according to the American Marketing Association. His book, The Conversion Code, is taught at colleges like Johns Hopkins University and he has been a guest lecturer at NYU.
Chris used the blueprint in this book to quickly grow his company to eight figures in annual recurring revenue, without raising any venture capital. His work has been featured in AdWeek, Forbes, Fortune, and many other publications.
- 00:00 – Meet Chris Smith
- 02:11 – Personal Branding for Conversion
- 08:20 – Choosing the Right Business
- 11:07 – Launching Your Startup Playbook
- 16:17 – Founder’s Dilemma: Working with VCs
- 20:15 – Hiring the Right Team
- 26:05 – Crafting a Strong Company Culture
- 29:21 – The Power of Conversion: Optimizing Your Conversion Rate
- 32:20 – Sponsor: The Goal Digger Podcast
- 33:03 – The Code of Conversion
- 36:44 – Timeless Market Laws
- 42:57 – Quality vs. Sales for Small Businesses
- 46:34 – Building a Strong Online Brand
- 58:54 – Chris Smith’s Conversion Formula
- 1:05:07 – Connect with Chris Online
- 1:05:58 – Defining Success with Chris Smith
Podcast & Newsletter Sponsors
- HUBSPOT — https://hubspot.com/successpod
- BUTCHERBOX – https://butcherbox.com/success (Code: success)
- JUSTIN WINE – https://justinwine.com/ (Code: success15)
- INDEED – https://indeed.com/clary
- THE GOAL DIGGER PODCAST — https://email@example.com/
- DELETEME — https://joindeleteme.com/success (Code: success)
- NETSUITE — https://netsuite.com/scottclary
- FACTOR — https://factormeals.com/successpod50 (Code successpod50)
- MUNCH— https://www.getmunch.com/ (Promo Code: Success)
- ZBIOTICS — https://zbiotics.com/success (Code: success)
- HELLOFRESH — https://hellofresh.com/50successpod (Code: 50successpod)
What is the Success Story Podcast?
On this podcast, you’ll find interviews, Q&A, keynote presentations & conversations on sales, marketing, business, startups, and entrepreneurship.
The podcast is hosted by entrepreneur, business executive, author, educator & speaker, Scott D. Clary.
Scott will discuss some of the lessons he’s learned over his own career, as well as have candid interviews with execs, celebrities, notable figures, and politicians. All who have achieved success through both wins and losses, to learn more about their life, their ideas, and insights.
He sits down with leaders and mentors and unpacks their stories to help pass those lessons on to others through both experiences and tactical strategies for business professionals, entrepreneurs, and everyone in between.
Host of the Success Story Podcast: https://www.successstorypodcast.com